About Brand Builder Academy
Brand Builder Academy helps entrepreneurs, graphic designers and creatives become brand builders and create 7-figure branding agencies in the process.
Why You Should Join Us
If you are a struggling graphic designer or running a small design firm always desperately looking out for the next client or project and want to create a 7-figure agency business that gets high quality and high ticket clients on the tap - then this member circle community is for you!
This community is hosted by Mash Bonigala, Brand Strategist, Founder and CEO of Spellbrand, a leading brand agency with studios in 5 cities around the world.
Mash took his failed design firm (which was almost wiped out by Google) and built a brand agency from the ashes and reached over $1M in revenue per year.
Mash shares his experience, strategies and insights into how to build a 7-figure design business.
You learn the following:
- How to get funding for growing your business
- How to build a solid design business
- How to attract high ticket traffic through clever marketing
- How to pitch and convert high paying clients
- How to build a virtual team so you will have time to live the life you want to live and do the things that you want to do
- How to put systems in place to ensure the agency runs like a well-oiled machine
- And much more...
- A community of like-minded people on the same journey
- Share stories, strategies, and systems to help build a thriving design business
- Award-winning Brand Strategist, Mash Bonigala, on hand to answer your questions and share his experience of going from near bankruptcy to reaching a million dollars in revenue by building a branding agency.
- Weekly Office Hours live coaching video call on Zoom on topics that help you take your business to the next level
- Monthly Game Changer live video call on Zoom on critical topics that change the game for you and your business
- And Much more...
What Does It Cost?
Our academy is free to join for the moment. In 2020, at some point, we will flip the switch to make this a paid membership.